Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Horse Talk! • View topic - Western Tack

Western Tack

A place to trade items valued at less than $100 you no longer need.

Moderator: Moderators

# note : you may change( 600px) to whatever you want

Western Tack

Postby FlyingDiamondRanch on Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:24 pm

So, since I got my horse, I'm going to need a lot of tack for him.. I don't have tons of money to spend on tack right now.. but I have a little. I don't really care what color, but I'd like matching stuff.. I DON'T want pink, yellow, purple or hunter green anything.. maybe green, blue, red, orange... type of colors.. or leather. I need a saddle, bridle, halter, lead rope, everthing. Brushes... maybe apparel.. you name it. I have nothing to trade, sorry. Please post pictures with things you're selling if you can, and the price.
FlyingDiamondRanch
Groomer
Groomer

Postby Kiriel on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:18 pm

Well, I don't really have anything, but just for advice maybe go to an auction. :D
Kiriel
GURU
GURU

Postby FlyingDiamondRanch on Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:03 pm

Well, there are zero auctions in the part of michigan that I live in.. literally.
1 horse and 6 dogs, my entire life.
FlyingDiamondRanch
Groomer
Groomer

Postby Nicole on Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:57 am

FlyingDiamondRanch wrote:Well, there are zero auctions in the part of michigan that I live in.. literally.

Ebay..?
Nicole
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Kiriel on Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:52 pm

Oh, okay sorry. :D
Kiriel
GURU
GURU

Postby Nicole on Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:04 pm

Kiriel wrote:Oh, okay sorry. :D

I personally dont like Ebay..But just a suggestion :D
Nicole
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Jesse on Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:29 pm

Ebay sucks when it comes to tack! I bought a peice of crap saddle from there, i don't reccomend it!

But
http://www.Jeffersequine.com
http://www.horse.com
http://www.statelinetack.com
http://www.affordabletack.com

are all good sites, and also...look at your local tack stores...

good luck!
Jesse
~~~GO VOLS~~~
Join http://www.animalcraze.net to learn about all animals, they are an awesome site!!!
Jesse
Competitor
Competitor

Postby Mareness on Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:52 pm

Jesse wrote:Ebay sucks when it comes to tack! I bought a peice of crap saddle from there, i don't reccomend it!

I just want to point out, it's the individual seller, not ebay it's self. There is some really great things on ebay, you just have to know how to pick out the good from the bad.
"Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country?" - Jerry Seinfeld
Mareness
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Gina on Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:01 pm

Starryxxskies wrote:
Jesse wrote:Ebay sucks when it comes to tack! I bought a peice of crap saddle from there, i don't reccomend it!

I just want to point out, it's the individual seller, not ebay it's self. There is some really great things on ebay, you just have to know how to pick out the good from the bad.
]

I agree, I have gotten alot of good deals off of ebay, you just need to know how to do it.
formerly known as barrelracinrange
etsy.com/shop/InAGaddaDaVia
Gina

Postby horses19201 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:34 am

I also have gotten a lot of good stuff from ebay.

Also you could ask the seller if he would sell you any tack with the horse. I got a pretty nice show saddle for $400 b/c Lacey's owner didn't ude it anymore.
horses19201
Taking Lessons
Taking Lessons

Next

Return to The Trading Post