Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Horse Talk! • View topic - Looking for: Show Saddle!

Looking for: Show Saddle!

A place to trade items valued at less than $100 you no longer need.

Moderator: Moderators

# note : you may change( 600px) to whatever you want

Looking for: Show Saddle!

Postby Kait2091 on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:34 pm

I am looking for a....

Western Show Saddle. 16". Dark Oil.
Good amount of silver and tooling.
New or slightly used.

Please message me.
Thanks!
Kait2091
Taking Lessons
Taking Lessons

Postby Kait2091 on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Becuase I have a grey Arabian and her headstall and reins are dark oil. In the Arabian show ring you only use dark oil....I guess light and medium just look weird on Arabs, especially greys.
Kait2091
Taking Lessons
Taking Lessons

Postby Kait2091 on Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:10 pm

lol. It's ok.
Kait2091
Taking Lessons
Taking Lessons

Postby devinn1051 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:40 am

Awww... u didnt get that one..??? u know.. that fancy shmancy one???

(World)Peace.(Personal)Happiness.(True)Love.
devinn1051
Leasee'
Leasee'

Postby Kait2091 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:27 am

devinn1051 wrote:Awww... u didnt get that one..??? u know.. that fancy shmancy one???

Uhmmmhm....no. I had like a 30" skirt and I need a 27".

♡I wanna be the girl who changed her mind and changed the world♡
Kait2091
Taking Lessons
Taking Lessons

Postby Jesse on Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:40 am

Well, there are a lot of places you can get a western saddle...
But I DO NOT reccomend ebay, I had a very bad fall because of a saddle i bought there.

Here are a couple of places to look
http://www.equine.com go to tack for sale..and search
http://www.statelinetack.com
http://www.affordabletack.com

Good luck with your search!
Jesse
~~~GO VOLS~~~
Join http://www.animalcraze.net to learn about all animals, they are an awesome site!!!
Jesse
Competitor
Competitor

Postby Kait2091 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:29 pm

Thanks Jesse, I will check them out.

♡I wanna be the girl who changed her mind and changed the world♡
Kait2091
Taking Lessons
Taking Lessons

Postby Gina on Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:15 pm

Craigslist.com under sporting goods people often list saddle, just make sure to look under a city near you.
formerly known as barrelracinrange
etsy.com/shop/InAGaddaDaVia
Gina

Postby Calliesaur on Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:28 am

devinn1051 wrote:Awww... u didnt get that one..??? u know.. that fancy shmancy one???

where does everyone get those cute siggys? The cartoon like ones? Sorry this is off topic.
Calliesaur
Competitor
Competitor

Postby devinn1051 on Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:23 pm

Calliesaur wrote:

where does everyone get those cute siggys? The cartoon like ones? Sorry this is off topic.

LOL... i know i was wondering that forever.. but yeah SkippyJ makes em! PM her and i'm pretty sure she'll make u one of your horse!

(World)Peace.(Personal)Happiness.(True)Love.
devinn1051
Leasee'
Leasee'

Next

Return to The Trading Post