Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Horse Talk! • View topic - In desperate NEED of anyyy horse tack

In desperate NEED of anyyy horse tack

A place to trade items valued at less than $100 you no longer need.

Moderator: Moderators

# note : you may change( 600px) to whatever you want

In desperate NEED of anyyy horse tack

Postby x0Erin0x on Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:23 pm

I JUST bought a horse and he doesn't need anything right away but I definatly need a halter, lead rope, leg wraps and a blanket. Also I am in need of a show hat as well. I am going into show soon without a hat yet. They are sooo expensive. Up to 90 bucks where I am! :| unless I'm looking in the wrong places. Please lemme know if you have any of this. Thank you SO much!

I unfortuantly don't have much "horse equpiment" to give away because of the fact I need it myself! :P haha..but I DO have TONZ of horse breed, how to ride and ANY kind of horsebook imaginable! I also have lots of stuffed horses or hard plastic horse toys. I doubt it's going to be much of use.
x0Erin0x
Leasee'
Leasee'

Re: In desperate NEED of anyyy horse tack

Postby Nicole on Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:10 pm

x0Erin0x wrote:I am going into show soon without a hat yet. They are sooo expensive. Up to 90 bucks where I am! :|

$90! 8O That's cheap around here!! Our helmets go for $85-$2000{Leather GPA's cost $2000}
Nicole
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Shell on Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:12 pm

You bought a horse and you don't have a halter and lead rope for it yet?
Shell

Postby *Sierra* on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:47 pm

thats what u thought

U need and halter boots and helment first
One horse, One Rider, Two Hearts, Three Barrels.
*Sierra*
GURU
GURU

Postby x0Erin0x on Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:14 pm

It's not the way it sounds. The horse I bought is actually my coaches old horse so she sold him to me because she knew he would have a good home PLUS I'm boarding him at her riding stable so either way she'd be with him. So she told me I didn't need to think about the tack items right away because she had extras and as for the saddle and bridle and what not, he still needs to be re-trained so I wouldn't be able to ride him for say half a year anyways. But I just wanna be prepared earlier and get my own stuff instead of using hers.
-When riding my horse I no longer have my heart in my chest, but between my knees-
x0Erin0x
Leasee'
Leasee'

Postby Stacy on Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:58 am

LOL!! I was worried for aminute. LOL!!!

When I bought my horse, I didn't even have a saddle. I didn't have ANYTHING-But I did it all myself.

It took me 6 months to get an english saddle. Almost a year to get my western one. It took me FOUR YEARS to get everything-truck, trailer, tack, EXTRA EVERYTHING. It took a really long time.....but I had to do it alone, and on a small paycheck.

I was so stupid.

Thank God for Stupidity.
Stacy

Postby x0Erin0x on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:32 am

That's exactly what I am doing..basing this on total deteremination! I want this horse and i want to know that I can do this all by myself, as hard as it's going to be. Because I am only 17 and also working with small pay checks..the student wage (7.45) I'mlucky to get $300 a paycheck..:| I just really hope I can do this.
-When riding my horse I no longer have my heart in my chest, but between my knees-
x0Erin0x
Leasee'
Leasee'

Postby Mareness on Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:04 am

[quote="alltheprettyhorses"]LOL!! I was worried for aminute. LOL!!!

When I bought my horse, I didn't even have a saddle. I didn't have ANYTHING-But I did it all myself.

It took me 6 months to get an english saddle. Almost a year to get my western one. It took me FOUR YEARS to get everything-truck, trailer, tack, EXTRA EVERYTHING. It took a really long time.....but I had to do it alone, and on a small paycheck.

I was so stupid.quote]

I've had my horse for about two years ((my QH)), practically one week into owning him I had wayy to much stuff. I need another locker at the barn badly. I have 5 bridles and one rideable horse. Two saddles ((one english, one western)) but am getting another western one this weekend. He has 4 halters, tons's polo's, SMB's 2 western saddle pads ((only use one though, it's a gel pad, the best gel pad out there, costs an arm and a leg though)) 3 western saddle blankets, 4 english saddle pads, buckets full of bits, tons of brushes, grooming products, etc. two lunge lines, no truck or trailer yet, but were working on that. My paint filly only needs her own halter, but i bought her her own set of brushes grooming stuff, etc. I have too much stuff,and more in my garage. I have tons of tail bags, sleazys, blankets, fly masks, etc. I even bought a fly blanket... which I will never use. eh, i'm in impulse buyer. I think I need help... :-/
"Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country?" - Jerry Seinfeld
Mareness
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Fashion Statement on Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:02 pm

I have a couple of items for sale if you're interested.

Dark blue rope lunge line $10

Peacock irons $10

English A/P saddle, fleece pad, leathers, and irons. $175
(Just ask if you want more info!)

Another pair of regular irons. REALLY nice ones use less than 10x probably, with white pads. $6

If I have more I can let you know, if you want!
Fashion Statement
Groomer
Groomer

Postby x0Erin0x on Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:37 am

One question; What's an Iron? :S

Well I went tack shopping and I got his bridle, bit, halter(S), leadrope(S)! :P ,
alll his grooming, gloves,

I'm working on the saddle, helmet and breeches. They are ALL really expensive! :-(
x0Erin0x
Leasee'
Leasee'

Next

Return to The Trading Post