Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Horse Talk! • View topic - Western Show Halters

Western Show Halters

A place to trade items valued at less than $100 you no longer need.

Moderator: Moderators

# note : you may change( 600px) to whatever you want

Postby GiddyUpCowgirl.Nicole on Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:21 pm

I do a lot of showmenship and halter and I suggest Kathy's and Dale Cheaz (sp). I use a Dale Cheaz. But I want a Kathy's. Talk bout $$$. 8O But light halters are O U T out. Look on Ebay.com for some good deal$ on $.
()~()
(0 0)
('_ ') Nicole
GiddyUpCowgirl.Nicole
Stable Hand
Stable Hand

Postby Nicole on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:34 pm

GiddyUpCowgirl.Nicole wrote: But light halters are O U T out.

I think light oils are fine, if the judge is looking if you follow the trends,and not your horse..That judge should not be judging..Just my point of view.
Nicole
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Laurie on Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:08 pm

I have to say, I think the WP world is a little silly about color fads. I think that you should use whatever color looks best on your horse. Simple as that.

Drink the punch people, drink the punch!
Laurie
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby I'm Tor-I PWN YOU! on Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:32 pm

Laurie wrote:I have to say, I think the WP world is a little silly about color fads. I think that you should use whatever color looks best on your horse. Simple as that.

agreed, I find English oh so simple compared to WP. LOL
I'm Tor-I PWN YOU!

Postby Laurie on Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:40 pm

our tack is certainly easier to carry around and to clean too :lol:

Drink the punch people, drink the punch!
Laurie
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Nicole on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:01 pm

Laurie wrote:I have to say, I think the WP world is a little silly about color fads. I think that you should use whatever color looks best on your horse. Simple as that.

AHHH!! My mom will be happy, someone finally agrees with us! I thought me and my mom were the only ones that thought like that :lol:
Nicole
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby pinkribboncowgirl on Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:30 pm

I do too..
Michelle
pinkribboncowgirl
GURU
GURU

Postby Nicole on Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:00 pm

Wow, more people then i thought.

Around here (literally) im like the only one that thinks like that..It's such a shame.
Nicole
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Mareness on Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:09 pm

Only pink (and black) for Sierra and I. *shrug* If people don't like that too bad, If things look good, then I don't see the problem. I must say I have it easy with a black horse, a lot of colors look good.

Next year I hope to have an all white (with pink "accents") showmanship outfit. It would look killer with Sierra.
"Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country?" - Jerry Seinfeld
Mareness
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Postby Nicole on Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Starryxxskies wrote:

Only pink (and black) for Sierra and I. *shrug* If people don't like that too bad, If things look good, then I don't see the problem. I must say I have it easy with a black horse, a lot of colors look good.

Next year I hope to have an all white (with pink "accents") showmanship outfit. It wouls look killer with Sierra.

We're talking about halter oil colors how everyone is saying how light oils are "out" and i own a light oiled one and plan on using it :D
Nicole
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

PreviousNext

Return to The Trading Post