Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Horse Talk! • View topic - For sale: Western Correction Bit

For sale: Western Correction Bit

A place to trade items valued at less than $100 you no longer need.

Moderator: Moderators

# note : you may change( 600px) to whatever you want

For sale: Western Correction Bit

Postby Morgan on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:21 pm

I no longer need a correction bit on my horse and am selling it for a good offer, please name a price if you are interested, email for details and SEIRIOUS INQUIRYS ONLY!!!

email: morganbadley@comcast.net
*Morgan*
aka: morganb145501 & Moonluver123
Morgan
BLOCK A CHEESE.
BLOCK A CHEESE.

Postby Morgan on Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:00 pm

please!!! I really need to get rid of it!!
*Morgan*
Morgan
BLOCK A CHEESE.
BLOCK A CHEESE.

Postby Stacy on Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:43 am

You might want to post a pic of it...
Stacy

Postby Morgan on Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:55 pm

my camera doesnt work right now so I will give detailed description

It has engraved cilver shanks and copper on the port of the bit. It gave me good leverage on my horse when I needed it but now that I am getting a new horse that also doesnt need it along with all the bridle and tack i will recieve with this horse, I JUST DON"T HAVE ROOM!! I have gotten rid of everything but this and will get the new horse at least by christmas. PM me if you are interested. I bought this bit for 25$ and I will let you have it for half of that! it will last you forever if you take care of it! I only ship within the US.
*Morgan*
Morgan
BLOCK A CHEESE.
BLOCK A CHEESE.

Postby Willielove on Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:13 am

I'm interested!
Willielove
In The Market
In The Market

Postby Cami on Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:50 am

I also have a bit that is alot like it but it has a roller. Sell or trede. Asking $25 obo and would cost $65 brand new. I have a pic I can email. Cost not including shipping and must be in the US.
Cowgirls are Forever! Were Pretty in Pink and Wicked in Spurs!
Cami
GURU
GURU

Postby Morgan on Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:27 am

port bit has been sold to morablog (sp I think) thank you for your buisness!!!!!! :eek:
*Morgan*
Morgan
BLOCK A CHEESE.
BLOCK A CHEESE.

Postby morablogan on Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:28 am

that would be me :eek:
morablogan
Stable Hand
Stable Hand

Return to The Trading Post