Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/horselov/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Horse Talk! • View topic - English saddle available----SOLD

English saddle available----SOLD

A place to trade items valued at less than $100 you no longer need.

Moderator: Moderators

# note : you may change( 600px) to whatever you want

English saddle available----SOLD

Postby Fashion Statement on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:57 pm

HI everyone:

I have a 17" Pastene International AP saddle. It has a medium-regular tree and a nice deep seat. It's in very good condition. I recently got a new saddle and I have no use for this one! It will make a great first saddle for someone or it would be an awsome gift! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or simply reply to this post, either way!

Thank you!
Fashion Statement
Groomer
Groomer

English Saddle

Postby Morland on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:10 am

Hi,

My hubby and I just adopted 3 wonderful horses. They came with some tack, but most of it sat in storage for 3-4 years and was either rotted or pieces we cannot use. Mostly bridles and bits for walkers. We are in need of a english saddle. I don't know what type of ridding you do, but if you can use any of the extra stuff we have I would be more than happy to send it your way. Can you let me know if the saddle is still available? I would be very interested. Thanks so much!

Tracy,
Virginia
Morland

Return to The Trading Post